Friday, January 11, 2013

News Letter for Shannon Reckler ( 2013 Jan issue)



logo
Hello Readers!
First off, Happy New Years! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and spent them in anyway that makes you happy! I am having a wonderful start to the New Year, and I am hoping for great things to come from my writing over the next few months. On January 26, my newest book is set to release with White Orchid Press, a brand new publishing company that is expecting great things to come! I am working on a short story piece, my first menage piece, that is also going to be published by White Orchid Press.
For Siren Publishing, I am currently working on book 3 in my Slayer Series. The book now has a title, Acquired at Midnight - Slayer 3, and I am excited with it’s progress. I’m hoping to have it finished sometime in mid February.
Thank you everyone for reading. It truly is an honor to be an Author!
XOXO,
Shannon
***

Books available at Siren

shr-tss-bestill3
Be Still The Night - Slayer 1
[Siren Classic: Erotic Paranormal Romance, vampires, shape-shifters, HEA]
Jason should have known his life was going to change the moment she stepped out of the shadows dressed in all black leather. He really shouldn't have been surprised when she stabbed the man in the alley.
Jason's being drawn into a whole new world where there are vampires, gods, mates, and sisters who turn into wolves and very large cats. Around every corner is a new surprise, but Jason is finding himself getting closer and closer to this mystery woman, and he just can't stay away.
The battle between good and evil is starting up again and he's caught in the middle. He must learn to fight to stay in her world, and along the way he just might learn something about his past he couldn't have ever imagined. Fighting for her heart and his life, Jason knows he will stop at nothing until he wins the battle.
Buy link: http://www.bookstrand.com/be-still-the-night.http://www.bookstrand.com/be-still-the-night Available at Siren, Amazon, Barnes & Noble

sr-ts-outofdarkness
Out of Darkness - Slayer 2
[Siren Classic: Erotic Paranormal Romance, vampires, shape-shifters, HEA]
Phoebe has been captured by Cordin, the leader of the vampires, and is fighting for her life—as well as the way of life she has come to know for the last two hundred years. As the youngest sister, Phoebe is still learning everything about the world of the Slayers. But more importantly, she is still learning things about herself. Currently she is learning that her resistance is just as strong as she thought it was.
Cordin has put his right-hand man, Xander, in charge of watching her. Unfortunately, she spends a lot of time watching him, too.
Phoebe won’t stop trying to escape and return home, but this mysterious man keeps distracting her from her goals. Xander has not only captured her physically, but is capturing her heart without even trying. Phoebe must choose between returning home to her sisters and remaining Xander’s prisoner forever.
Buy Link:http://www.bookstrand.com/out-of-darkness. Available at Siren, Amazon, Barnes & Noble

Books Available at White Orchid Press

sreckler_ambrosia_velvetlace (full)
Velvet and Lace - Ambrosia 1 (Set to Release January 26, 2013)
After being gone from her hometown of Ambrosia for the last ten years, Daphne Brooks has returned to the small town with plans to build a store and make a new life for herself back at her roots. She’s also planning on ignoring the people from her past who made her teenage years hell. That is until she runs into Trent Bradshaw, once big time crush and equally crushing disappointment.
Trent Bradshaw has always regretted how he treated Daphne and when he approaches her at their high school reunion, he expects to make his apologies. But the girl he had a secret crush on is now the woman of his dreams.
As they grow close, someone wrecks her new store. Will Trent be able to help her find out who is trying to drive her away? Or will the stress of the situation drive her from Ambrosia and Trent forever?
***

Appearances

January 14-20, I will participating in the TRS 10th Anniversary Celebration. I will be giving away an ebook copy of "Be Still The Night - Slayer 1". I will put up more information soon. Please go to http://trsparties.com for information for readers.
On January 26, 2013, I will be at City Lights Bookstore in Sylva, NC for my first public reading. I will have several copies of my Slayer Series for sale and some promotional items with me.
***

Closing

I am very excited for the things to come over the next few months, and I hope that you (as readers) will bear with me. :) I am beginning a lot of new things this year, in my life and writing and I know that great things are to follow. Please check out my website www.shannonreckler.com or my blog http://shannonreckler.blogspot.com http://shannonreckler.blogspot.comfor other information and updates. Happy Reading Everyone!
XOXO,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment